As of January 1, 2014, ACE has lowered the Line Fuel Service course pricing. At ACE, we recognize the burden of providing training to all personnel and understand the complexities of having a supervisor train all personnel on all subjects on a biannual basis. Please call 877-322-7139 to get a free quote for multiple locations and students.
Demonstration Port Authority
Login using: User Name: airport Password: SIDA-Driver123
The ACE, Airport Turnkey Training Solution provides high quality, timely training. The courses meet the Federal Aviation Administration, Occupational Safety and Health Administration and the Environmental Protection Agency training requirements. The SafetyPro™ ,LinePro™ and EcoPro™ series are the most comprehensive aviation ground safety training programs available. With over 100 courses in the library, airport personnel can train to Federal and insurance standards at one location for one low price per year.
- Complete website with the look and feel of your airport
- Fully customizable navigation bar with your airports links
- Training available around the clock
- U.S. Based fully customizable SIDA database
- IP Address restricted courses
- Customizable automatic retraining notifications
- Make changes and updates fast and easy
- Add your own courses with small additional fees
- Important document distribution with tracking
- User group forums
- Create and deploy surveys
- Open and mediate specific "Chat Rooms"
- Deploy in-house developed SCORM packages
- Make employee assignments
- No membership fees
- Onsite and online system administration training
- Easily migrate current employee database
Registration for individuals is accomplished by either creating an account in the Log-in block to the left or upload a user list of up to 50,000 users.
For more information, contact: Customer Service at 877-322-7139 or email@example.com
Aviation Continuing Education, Inc. and the IFBOA have joined forces to provide you with high quality, comprehensive and timely training to meet federal training requirements and to satisfy the insurance industry that aviation ground personnel are properly trained.
With over 80 courses to choose...Read the rest of this topic